The use of common duckweed lemna minor in the treatment of wastewater from the washing of sisal fiber furcraea bedinghausii Report as inadecuate




The use of common duckweed lemna minor in the treatment of wastewater from the washing of sisal fiber furcraea bedinghausii - Download this document for free, or read online. Document in PDF available to download.

Alejandra Ramirez ; Viviana Fernandez ; Nazly E.
Sanchez ;Ingeniería y Competitividad 2016, 18 2

Author: Arnol Arias

Source: http://www.redalyc.org/articulo.oa?id=291346311003


Teaser



Ingeniería y Competitividad ISSN: 0123-3033 inycompe@gmail.com Universidad del Valle Colombia Arias, Arnol; Ramirez, Alejandra; Fernandez, Viviana; Sanchez, Nazly E. The use of Common Duckweed (Lemna minor) in the treatment of wastewater from the washing of sisal fiber (Furcraea bedinghausii) Ingeniería y Competitividad, vol.
18, núm.
2, 2016, pp.
25-34 Universidad del Valle Cali, Colombia Available in: http:--www.redalyc.org-articulo.oa?id=291346311003 How to cite Complete issue More information about this article Journals homepage in redalyc.org Scientific Information System Network of Scientific Journals from Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain and Portugal Non-profit academic project, developed under the open access initiative Ingeniería Y Competitividad, Volumen 18, No.
2, P.
25 - 34 (2016) ENVIRONMENTAL AND SANITARY ENGINEERING The use of Common Duckweed (Lemna minor) in the treatment of wastewater from the washing of sisal fiber (Furcraea bedinghausii) INGENIERÍA AMBIENTAL Y SANITARIA Lenteja de agua (Lemna minor) para el tratamiento de las aguas residuales que provienen del lavado de la fibra de fique (Furcraea bedinghausii) Arnol Arias*§, Alejandra Ramirez**, Viviana Fernandez**, Nazly E.
Sanchez* *GITA research group, Corporación Universitaria Autónoma del Cauca.
Popayán, Colombia. **Graduates of the Environmental and Sanitary Engineering program, Corporación Universitaria Autónoma del Cauca.
Popayán, Colombia. §arnol.arias.h@uniautonoma.edu.co, paolaramirez44@hotmail.com , vivianaandrea8705@hotmail.com, nazly.sanchez@uniautonoma.edu.co (Recibido: Junio 03 de 2015 – Aceptado: Diciembre 02 de 2015) Abstract The production of sisal (Furcraea Bedinghausii) represents one of the main sources of income for many families in the different regions of Colombia.
In the department of Cauca, around 12,000 families currently reap the rewards of sisal cultivation.
Only 4% of the sisal leaf is actually used, the remaining 96% comprising juice and...





Related documents